Annual Renewal and Dues/Fees Payment
Every year, RCICs and RISIAs are required to update their personal and business information, provide other information regarding their membership or registration obligations and pay their dues/fees.
Revised deadline to complete the Annual Renewal: July 9, 2021
Update to the 2021 Annual Renewal Process
Good News! This year, RCICs and RISIAs do not need to re-enter all their information in YM. Aside from filling a few year-specific fields (practice statistics), licensees only need to verify the information already entered and make changes if necessary.
Deadline for Annual Renewal and Dues Payment
ICCRC has migrated to the all-new FreshBooks as of June 21, 2021. If you log into FreshBooks for the payment of invoices, you will be redirected to the new address.
Deadline to pay dues/fees: upon receipt of invoice
Planning not to renew? VERY IMPORTANT
RCICs and RISIAs who are planning not to renew must contact the Registration Team to apply for resignation. If you have sent your resignation, please note the application will only be approved once you have paid the deferred dues.
- Ensure that you have collected the information detailed in the Renewal Information Sheet.
- Login to the online YM portalYM portal using your username and password.
- Click the “edit” button in your profile view.
- Complete the Information Update (review and update all relevant data).
- Download and complete the Declaration for upload into the portal.
- Save your changes.
- Pay for your fees/dues (your dues invoice will be sent to you in a separate email – follow the instructions in that email to make payment).
If you have any questions, please send an email to: email@example.com.