Become a Immigration Professional | Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council

Become a Immigration Professional


Become an Immigration Professional

ICCRC safeguards consumers by regulating two professions: immigration consultants, designated as Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) and international student advisors, known as Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors (RISIAs).

Please get started by clicking below:

Become a RCICBecome a RCIC
Become a RISIABecome a RISIA