Chinese SC Chinese TC MARIO test123456789 In Canada, authorized immigration practitioners who can legally offer you Canadian immigration advice in exchange for a fee or other consideration are either RCICs, lawyers registered in one of Canada’s 13 Law Societies, or notaires registered with the Chambre des notaires du Québec. Refer to these instructions on the Government of Canada’s website to check if the practitioner you chose is authorized: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/choose/authorized.htmlhttps://www.canada.ca/fr/immigration-refugies-citoyennete/services/representant-immigration-citoyennete/choisir/autorise.html
    [ninja_tables id=”4113″]

All MarICCRC Offices will be closed on Monday, August 7, 2017 and will reopen on Tuesday, August 8, 2017.

Agents RegulationAgents RegulationAgent Agreement TemplateAgent Agreement TemplateAgent WorkbookAgent WorkbookAgent Course MemberAgent Course Member

This is one of the things we do best

Learn More