Annual Renewal and Dues/Fees Payment
Beginning this August, ICCRC is piloting a new annual renewal program. RCICs and RISIAs are required to update their personal and business information and provide other information regarding their membership or registration obligations. The renewal requirement also includes fee payments.
Deadline for Annual Renewal and Dues Payment
This year’s dues will need to be paid no later than August 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. Fees not paid by this deadline will be subject to a late fee.
Note: Late fees may not apply if you have made verifiable attempts to complete the renewal process before the deadline and experienced difficulties. Please see the instructions and additional assistance sources offered herein.
Planning not to renew? VERY IMPORTANT
RCICs and RISIAs who are planning not to renew must have contacted the Registration Team by August 3, 2020, to apply for resignation. Members who deferred their fourth-quarter dues will be required to pay those dues before they can resign in good standing. If you have sent your resignation, please note the application will only be approved once you have paid the deferred dues.
- Log into the new online portal at https://iccrc-crcic.site-ym.com/login.aspx.
- Enter your username (R-NUMBER or S-NUMBER) and password (the same you already use for the Members’ Section of the ICCRC website).
You will see a message that your account is not currently active. Please click on “Please click here to pay securely” to begin the Annual Renewal.
To complete your Annual Renewal, you MUST:
- ensure you have all the necessary information as per the RCIC Renewal Information SheetRCIC Renewal Information Sheet or RISIA Renewal Information SheetRISIA Renewal Information Sheet
- answer all Annual Renewal questions
- complete the declarations, and
- pay your dues by credit card, debit card, electronic fund transfer, or cheque.
- You are not receiving an invoice this year, you will have received an email starting August 4, 2020, inviting you to log in to our new online portal. This email included login details and directions.
- Login into the new system; review and update the information on file, and provide additional information required.
- The annual renewal may take up to an hour to complete from start to finish and must be done in one sitting.
- At the end, you will be asked to pay your dues/fees and will be provided the choice to pay annually or quarterly. Payment online is available via a secure site and can be completed via credit card, debit card, electronic fund transfer, or cheque.
- User-friendly system – members can view and update their profile information
- Streamlined process – increased ICCRC efficiency
- More robust Public Register – better public protection
We look to adopt the full renewal, which will launch next year on July 1, 2021. This August soft launch is an important step in that process.
If you have any questions, please send an email to: email@example.com.